Wondering how to deal with the risks associated with the trading SPX Credit Spreads?
Follow certain guidelines and daily routines to properly manage risk. Here is what you can do:
1. Always trade with a plan that should include the entry and exit criteria, trade size composition, and determine when not to trade.
2. Determine the max loss and risk/reward before entering the trade.
3. Trade with no more than 20% of your working capital for credit spreads.
4. Do not allow more than 2% loss/trade. This will help you remain solvent.
5. Trade small, trade often.
Stay tuned for regular updates and information on how you can become a successful trader, click here: https://www.youtube.com/c/SimpleOptionStrategies?sub_confirmation=1
Founder | SimpleOptionStrategies.com
P.S. For live trade alerts, please check out our SOS Trade Alerts. We will be opening to new subscribers on Aug 3rd, 2021.
You can also check out my YouTube Channel at SOS YouTube.
None of the content published on SimpleOptionStrategies.com or within SimpleOptionStrategies.com’s Telegram Trade Channels constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. SimpleOptionStrategies.com is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies.